MarketSource works closely with a variety of retailer businesses ("MarketSource Customers") to help them market and sell products and services to their end customers ("MarketSource End Customers").
In connection with the retailer services and solutions that MarketSource provides to MarketSource Customers, MarketSource may collect and process personal information (like contact information, transaction history, marketing preferences, or geographic location information) about MarketSource End Customers on behalf of MarketSource Customers for the following purposes:
- To process direct sales and transactions; and
- For MarketSource Customer's business purposes, such as:
- Data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring, and prevention;
- Developing new products, services, and offerings;
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying MarktSource Customers’ merchandising, Sites, products, and/or services;
- Identifying usage or purchase trends;
- Determining and evaluating the effectiveness of a MarketSource Customer's engagement with its MarketSource End Customers and related promotional campaigns; and
- Operating and expanding their business activities.
The MarketSource Customer is the data controller of any personal information about MarketSource End Customers. As such, a MarketSource End Customer who wishes access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his or her query to the relevant MarketSource Customer. MarketSource will assist any MarketSource Customer as necessary to comply with any MarketSource End Customer data subject request.
© Allegis Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved.