Aerotek ULC, TEKsystems Canada, Inc., Allegis Global Solutions, MarketSource Canada Corp and TEKsystems Global Services Corp. (collectively referred to as the “Company”) are committed to providing accessible, quality service and environments to all our employees and customers. The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) became a law on June 13, 2005, and provides the province of Ontario with a mandate to develop, implement and enforce sets of accessibility standards. The AODA applies to both public and private sector organizations with one or more employees in Ontario that provide goods, services and facilities. Compliance timelines vary depending on the type and size of the organization. The Integrated accessibility standards are:
- General Requirements
- Accessibility Standard for Customer Service
- Accessibility Standard for Information and Communications
- Accessibility Standard for Employment
- Accessibility Standard for Transportation
Our Accessible Customer Service and Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy outlines our commitment to provide accessibility and accommodation for persons with disabilities through AODA’s Customer Service Standard, Integrated Accessibility Standard (IAS) and all other standards as they are developed, and in accordance with the requirements of the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Our multi-year accessibility plan was developed to comply with the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) and sets out how we will remove and prevent barriers to people with disabilities. The plan provides a framework and direction that supports and strengthens our commitment and efforts.
In order to meet and sustain compliance, new measures will build accessibility into existing and new policies. We will also review and update polices and standards regularly to ensure high-quality, accessible service.
The Company’s commitment and strategy to prevent and remove barriers to address current and future AODA requirements are provided below:
- Accessible Customer Service and Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy
- Multi-year accessibility plan
All information will be made available in accessible format, upon request.
We welcome comments from our Company Personnel, clients and visitors about the accessibility of our services and facilities. If you would like to provide us with your feedback about accessibility, please choose one of the following options:
- Online form: https://www.actalentservices.com/en/contact-us
- By phone: 1-877-211-1338 – Ask for Human Resources
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail or in person: Actalent c/o Human Resources, 350 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 800, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 3J1