Technical Lead - Product Engineering
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. (Mechanical )
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
CAD Tools: Solidworks / Creo / UG – NX / Solid Edge
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in new product design functionalities like idea generation, Brainstorming, Concept design and Evaluation
- Design & Development of components, subsystems to meet functional, manufacturing, service, safety & reliability requirements
- Design optimization of part, assembly and product
- Manage large CAD assembly and product level assembly
- Expert in DFMEA / DFx analysis
- Review design w.r.t technical specification and project requirements
- Manufacturing Drawing review, release and ECN
- Expert in GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis at subsystem and product level.
- Conduct Root cause analysis for issues.
- Design Implementation, Configuration management, Product requirement specification and Integration Testing.
- Experience in supporting Prototype parts development and testing
- Drive Standardization of Parts and Automation in design.
- Technical Risk assessment and mitigation
- Experience in VAVE methodology and detail costing of parts
- Create document of understanding
- Good knowledge in various manufacturing process.
- Good communication skill
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading design team and executing as per the project plan
- Guiding & training subordinates design activities.
- Metrics such as FTR (First time right) design and OTD (On Time delivery)
- Conduct design reviews, Quality checking of deliverables
- Lead technical review meetings with customer and stakeholders
- Consumer and industrial products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.