Sr. Electrical Engineer - Heavy Engineering
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering EEE)
Experience: 2 - 8 Years
Tools: Creo, Creo Schematics, Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD, NX Electrical
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in electrical circuit design along with load calculations and wire selection.
- Experience on any electrical schematic creation tools, more number of tools is an added advantage.
- Experience in building Electrical CAD library of electrical components and schematic artifacts.
- Ability to Work independently on routing 3D wiring harness and create and modify drawings as per the Engineering Change Requests
- Experience on packaging of electrical components and integration of Mechanical and Electrical sub systems.
- Experience with any CAD Data management tools like Teamcenter and Windchill.
- Strong knowledge on electrical standards like IEC, ANSI, etc..
- Experience in Zuken E3, EPLAN, Capital Harness are added advantages
- Proficiency in Cabling, Pro/Manufacturing, Creo Schematics will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Engineer will be responsible for Developing electrical system schematics and design of electrical systems in 3D including wire harness routing and harness form board layout manufacturing drawings.
- Heavy Engineering
- Industrial Products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.