Sr. Design Engineer - Product Engineering
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. (Mechanical )
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
CAD Tools: Solidworks / Creo / UG – NX / Solid Edge
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in part design and subassembly design of Consumer and industrial products.
- Good understanding of New Product design process.
- Concept design, concept selection and design feasibility study.
- Creation of complex 3D parametric models and assembly.
- Create and review the manufacturing drawings.( parts and assembly).
- Performing Designer FEA using CAD tools.
- Hands on experience in Two CAD tools (minimum).
- Experience in Stack up Analysis and GD&T (Geometric Dimension and Tolerance).
- Experience in performing DFMEA, DFM and DFA.
- Experience in VAVE methodology and detail costing of parts.
- Experience in modification of the existing design and solving design issues.
- Knowledge of various Manufacturing process and materials.
- Performing root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Effectively employing problem solving tools / methodology.
- Good communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consumer and industrial products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.