Quality Engineer – Medical Device
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, or any equivalent
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Tools: Minitab (good to have)
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge on QMS standards like ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Extensive knowledge in 21.CFR.820.30 design control process, EUMDR
- Hands on experience in Risk management activities with respect to ISO 14971
- Typically requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years meaningful experience or a combination of equivalent education and proven
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Execution
- Understand the client requirements
- Technical review
- Communicate with the clients or Customer SPOC
- QMS Compliance
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.