Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical)
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Tools: LabVIEW, TestStand, VeryStand
Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong experience in LabVIEW Programming.
- LabVIEW Application development including driver library development, module development, and full application layer development.
- Network configuration – EtherCAT, Profibus RS485, DeviceNet, Analog IO etc.,
- CRIO systems programming.
- LabVIEW Host, RT and FPGA programming.
- Application development for Data acquisition, Configuration and Control of systems.
- Testing at the driver, module, and full system level.
- Troubleshooting product / test system interactions in a sustaining manufacturing support role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The engineer will be the responsible for LabVIEW application development for DAQ, Configuration and Control systems.
- Heavy Engineering/Industrial Products.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.