Interiors – Analysis Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical / Automobile)
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Solvers: LS Dyna (Expert) /Abaqus (Expert) / Nastran (Expert), Radioss (Practitioner)
Post Processors: Hyperview (Expert)/Hypergraph (Expert)
Pre-Processors: Hypermesh (Expert)/ANSA (Practitioner)
Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for Interiors Analysis support to day-to-day CAE requests
- Setup Interiors model for the respective analysis requirements.
- Should be expertise in the plastic modelling techniques & connections.
- Should be expertise in plastic material card selection and have the basic pre-requisites material terminologies
- Capable of debugging the analysis model irrespective of the solvers and to identify the root cause of the issues.
- Providing periodic project status updates to relevant stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interior Trim analyst with expertise in supporting all hard trim / soft trim / Door trim /IP trim analysis for product development and evaluations for design release.
- Responsible for evaluating the standard and nonstandard durability & safety load cases assessed for all the trim commodities as per the customer inputs.
- Capable of simulating the non-standard load case in a realistic approach
- Interiors Safety analysis (Head Impact/Knee Impact) experience is an added advantage
- Involve in design reviews for the Interiors analysis with the customer.
- Correlate the Test vs CAE results.
- Capable to identify potential issues and brainstorm solutions for the same.
- Skillful in Project Management, Team management & work delegations
- Key member with more interactive with cross-functional teams providing technical expertise, innovation and teamwork.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies related to design and manufacturing.
Desired Skills (Nice to Have):
- Automotive Interiors Architecture Knowledge & Exposure to physical components
- Knowledge on Various Materials used in Automotive Interiors.
- Presentation Skills (Power Point & Meetings)
- TCL/Python Scripts (Added Advantage)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.