Embedded Software Developer
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (ECE)
Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Tools: Embedded C, 16/32 bit microcontrollers
Skills and Abilities
- 2 to 6 years of experience in embedded software development
- Experience in migration or architecture redesign
- Having experience in end to end automotive/embedded software development
- Working experience on microcontroller - Infineon, TMS, Freescale
- Hands on experience in programming drivers for SPI, EEPROM, IO, PWM, Timer, ADC etc.
- Excellent skills in C, assembly and problem solving
- Must have knowledge on RTOS, RAM, ROM, memory map and worked on 16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Should have sound knowledge on compilers, linkers and debuggers
- Experience in working with V or agile methodology
- Experience in development CAN, diagnostics, bootloader, driver development
- Knowledge on vector tools like CANalyZer, CANoe, CANape
- Good communication skills
- Heavy Engineering
- Any complex embedded system
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.