Analysis Engineer – Aerospace/Power- Gas Turbine
Educational Qualification: B.Tech. M.Tech) Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical
Experience: 3-6 Years
Skills and Abilities
- BE,Btech ME/Mtech in Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to work in fast-paced, learning environment, meeting quick deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations utilizing engineering judgement.
- Experience using Ansys/Abaqus/SC03.
- Experience or academic background with strength of materials, vibrations, Metal fatigue, Creep, Finite element analysis and fracture mechanics is needed.
- Exposure to any CAD tool preferably Unigraphics would be useful.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use Finite element tools such as Ansys/Abaqus/SC03 to perform 2D/3D static, dynamic, vibration and thermal analysis.
- Learn, understand and apply to the customer standard operating procedures.
- Develop procedures and analysis plans to validate structural integrity based on customer requirements.
- Create detailed analysis presentation/report of the work with findings and making recommendations.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate and organized.
- Knowledge of EASA/FAA analysis requirements.
- Aero-Engine or Industrial Gas turbine knowledge.
- Heavy Engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.