Design/Sr. Design Engineer - Heavy Engineering
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical)
Experience: 2 - 8 Years
Tools: Creo, Solidworks Teamcenter, WindChill
Skills and Abilities
- Create / modify structural, hoses, tubes, harness models
- Assist with conceptual designs, space claim analyses; validate the concepts per customer release checks.
- Assist junior engineers with drawing creations, routing and checking and troubleshooting Creo/Solidworks and Teamcenter/WindChill issues.
- Create the engineering change notices for the design changes and upload them into customer PLMs
- Create drawings using customer specs, Classification Naming Conventions and ensure that the drawings pass customer Release checks
- Create piece parts, assemblies, groups and arrangement drawings per customer standards
- Manage version and revision controls of CAD and Notice information, upload the data sets into Teamcenter/WindChill and create releasing workflow processes
- Experience in Heavy equipment ISO standards for integration of various sub-systems
- Experience working with Structured Design Procedures - Fluid Lines Package, Structured Design Procedures, weldments, component and assembly
- Drawing reading and interpretation skills
- Strong knowledge in GD&T, Drawing quality check
- Should have experience in Sheet metal, assembly and surface modeling modules
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing, modeling and detailing of components to sub-systems
- Heavy Engineering
- Industrial Products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.