Sr. CAD Engineer - Product Engineering
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. (Mechanical)
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
CAD Tools: Solidworks / Creo / UG – NX / CATIA / Solid edge
Skills and Abilities
- Good Knowledge in Engineering Fundamentals
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and standards
- Create 3D CAD model and assembly
- Create 2D drawings for part and assembly
- Hands on experience in 2 CAD tools (minimum) listed above
- Work experience in modelling of Plastic /Sheet Metal/ Casting Components.
- Creation of BOM
- Understanding assembly sequence
- Good understanding and experience in GD&T placement in drawing
- Exposure to different drawing standards
- Knowledge in tolerance stack up
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating CAD models as per the input provided
- Execution of ECN/ECR activities and updating existing models and drawings
- Perform Self quality checks as per check list
- Consumer and Industrial products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.