Model Based Development Engineer - MATLAB/Simulink
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical)
Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Tools: MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Targetlink
Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong experience in model based development using MATLAB, Simulink and state flow
- Should possess excellent development, coding and testing skills
- Development of MATLAB/Simulink model for automotive ECUs
- Experience in Simulink APIs m-scripting
- Experience in static code analysis using Polyspace
- Should be able to write test cases by referring to requirements or model
- Experience in MBD testing such as MIL/SIL
- Experience in developing models and auto coding using Targetlink or real-time-workshop (RTW)
- Experience in MATLAB verification and validation toolbox like “Simulink Design Verifier"
Roles and Responsibilities
- The engineer will be the responsible for designing and implementing and validation of MBD models
- Heavy Engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.