Component Engineer – Lifecycle and ROHS
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical)
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Tools: Silicon Expert, PLM tools
Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong experience in Component Engineering Activities like Life Cycle management, ROHS compliance update and obsolescence.
- Overseeing and planning engineering activities to qualify components following established policies and procedure.
- Analysis of PCN’s from manufacturers for impact to current fielded designs.
- Provide formal reports on obsolescence and environmental solutions for electronic components.
- Review datasheets.
- Check EOL (Compliance related).
- RoHS2-2021 Compliance update.
- Find equivalent parts in AGILE for obsolete parts.
- Create ECO’s to update manufacturer part numbers and components in AGILE.
- Load and analyze BOMs in Silicon Expert and proactively notify BOM owners of pending obsolescence issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The engineer will be the responsible for PCN analysis, Life Cycle management, ROHS compliance update and obsolescence.
- Heavy Engineering/Industrial Products
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.