Closures – Analysis Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical / Automobile)
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Solvers: Abaqus (Expert) / Nastran (Expert)/LS Dyna (Practitioner)/nCode (Practitioner)
Post Processors: Hyperview (Expert)/Hypergraph (Expert)
Pre-Processors: Hypermesh (Expert)/ANSA (Expert) Either one
Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for Closures Analysis support to day-to-day CAE requests
- Setup Closures model for the respective analysis requirements.
- Capable of debugging the analysis model irrespective of the solvers and to identify the root cause of the issues.
- Providing periodic project status updates to relevant stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of CAE Models [System level / BIW / Full Vehicle]
- Ability to do Integration [Weld / Bolt / Adhesives etc., connections]
- Able to run baseline CAE Closures analysis, summarize results and feedback conclusions to customers in an efficient manner.
- Able to carry out Closures sub-system level fatigue and strength analysis
- Able to carry out Closures strength analysis such as Sag, Side door Impact, Oil canning etc.
- Able to work effectively with design teams to develop solutions within defined deadlines and time constraints.
- Have an awareness of potential design constraints (packaging, manufacturing etc.) and ensure due consideration is given in developing solutions.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of 'lessons learnt' documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Participate in developing action plans and solutions for critical issues
- Discuss day-to-day project related concerns with the customer and GES partners
- Responsible for the verbal and written communication with the customers
- Responsible for successfully delivering projects without any issues.
Desired Skills (Nice to Have):
- Automotive Closures/BIW Architecture Knowledge & Exposure to physical components
- Knowledge on Various Materials used in Automotive Closures/BIW
- Presentation Skills (Power Point & Meetings)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.