CAE Analysis Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.E / M.E (Mechanical\Automotive\Industrial Production)
Experience: 3-6 / 5-8 Years
Tools: Hypermesh, Ansa, Abaqus, Ansys WB, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, Radioss
Skills and AbilitiesGeneral Engineering Skills:
- Sound knowledge of Strength of Material, Machine design & Engineering concepts and applications
- Sound knowledge in FEA fundamentals and Basics
- Experience in Hand Calculation and Physical testing correlation.
- Experience in root cause Analysis and proposing design enablers. Field/ test Correlation experience is added advantage.
- Delivery Ownership of simulation activities adhering to internal process and quality.
- Interaction with other divisions (Requesters) worldwide to understand the functional requirements and execute them with the In-house engineering team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player.
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable.
- Hands on experience on meshing tool Hypermesh, Ansa and Simlab for Shell, Hexa and Tetrahedral element types.
- Hands on experience on CAD editor tools like Space claim, ProE and Catia V5.
- Good experience in FE Model build (Selection of Mesh and Element type, quality and mesh convergence)
- Experience in modeling the BIW parts and plastic trim parts.
- Hands on work experience in CAE Solvers like Abaqus, Ansys WB, LS Dyna, Nastran, Optistruct, Radioss.
- Good Expertise in CAE Tools to perform Linear, Non-linear analysis, Modal analysis, Vibration, Thermal, Explicit and Fatigue.
- Responsible for Execution of CAE Analysis work autonomously.
- Good understanding of Outdoor Power equipment’s subsystem & it’s working.
- Specialist in Automotive Related Simulations like Seat Belt Anchorage (SBA), Luggage Retention crash test (LR), Head Rest Performance (HRP), Frontal Crash, Rear Crash and Side Crash Regulations
- Experience in Handling Simulations related to ASME Division 2 Design by Analysis Requirements for Strength, Buckling and Fatigue cases.
- Good experience in CAE analysis of Engine critical components viz. crankcase, cylinder head, connecting rod, crankshaft, exhaust systems and engine sealing systems etc. and subsystems and accessories
- Experience in Result validation and Report preparation.
- Scripting exposure to automate routine pre-processing and post processing tasks is added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting analysis issues and arrive at logical recommendations to improve/optimize the design
- Prepare detailed reports of CAE analysis and Present to Customer
- Support design team in product design and development activities
- Provide effective design solutions to optimize product functionality, reliability and stability
- Follow best practices for accurate computational efficiency
- Aid in development of new method and technology for CAE analysis
- Maintain complete documentations for CAE analysis and engineering methods
- Heavy Engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.